Pictures of the flat due to popular demand... it took me a while, but that's because I was waiting for sunny days to dispel rumours that I am huddling in an ill-lit cave eating gruel. Here it is!


Stairs up to the flat. Penthouse? I like to think so.

Room with a view.

The world's largest bed in the world's largest bedroom. I can see the beach from that window. I can also see lots of the goings-on of my neighbors.

The kitchen has some lovely Scandinavian art on the walls.
It is also very white and begs me to spend money on cleaning supplies.

Caleb lives on my windowseat. He also likes this picture because "you can't see my face." Oh, and it's dark at 4 pm.

It's that big: the world's largest bed. Oh, and it came with approximately 94 pillows of various sizes. None of them fit my pillowcases. See also some more Scandinavian textile art. Oh, and those are my clothes drying on racks. How old world, you might say.

And here's a picture of an academic family crammed in a phone box, just for good measure.
I have my interview at the museum tomorrow morning bright and early. Once I finish with that I will sit down and write a proper entry about the weekend. Funny stories for sure. Stay tuned.