Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Flat Stanley

Any day of the week you can find me hurrying up and down this street on my way to work, school, and play. I took this in black and white as that was pretty much the color of everything anyways. When it rains in Scotland it's a bleak affair, but that does not diminish my delight in the new flat:
Hello! Welcome to my sun-filled corridor. I just washed a load of whites, and there they are hanging up to dry. Sure, you can iron them, that would be great.

Please have a seat on my ridiculously ugly leather sofa. Hey, your parents called from 1986 and they want the furniture they had in their basement back.

Would you like to eat a meal with me? Hold on while I clear off every important document pertaining to my immigration... Looking at this now I imagine I could have cleaned up a little, but hindsight is 20/20.

Hey! The kitchen is tidy at least. That stove is a real clunker; almost worse than the one in Cupar. I have to light it with matches. When was the last time you did that?

At least there is produce, bran, and plenty of it. Give the people what they want! Pictures of pears!
My bedroom is actually quite large, but this is the only picture fit to eat. I have a big wardrobe and matching dresser in there too. Since this photo was taken I got new drapes. Excitement abounds. Yes, I took a nap on top of my recently made bed.

So that's the flat. I also have a bathroom, but I'll spare you. Come visit!