ALSO: Here's an exciting bit of hometown news. Patrick Link -- my best friend from high school and regional champ at alternative versions of pictionary -- had his play selected for the New York Fringe Festival. I'm so proud I could burst. I remember when we did Yellow Boat together and I made him paint his feelings. "How does it feel, Benjamin?" You can visit the website for his show by clicking here.
And now: photos from today which I know my mom will like. Hopefully it will induce her to come visit me. There is almost nothing I like better than to walk through Fife on a Saturday. Especially when there are hidden lochs filled with potatoes and crumbling rock walls:
It's Saturday night in Cupar. Something hot is happening on the High Street and I'm going to find out what it is. Did I mention the only night spot used to be the local jail? That sounds like my kind of trouble.




