
My computer crashed. Also, I am working 80 hours a week and spending 10 hours total on the train getting back and forth from Edinburgh. Despite all of this, I am ridiculously happy and upbeat. Life is good! I'm also finding plenty of time to lie on my back in fields of green Scottish grass while Jamie picks daisies!
[braces and waits for other shoe to drop]
The auction house is everything I hoped it would be and more. I love it. I spent the first two days helping the fine jewelry department and at one point had 84,000 pounds worth of diamonds on my left hand. I was absorbed into the furniture department after correctly identifying a pair of scottish oak caqueteuse chairs and I'm hoping I get to stay forever. There are a few St Andrews grads working there as well as a handful of David's old students, so we all can have good chat and drink lots of coffee together. Did I mention that I love it?
I'm officially en residence in Cupar. For the record, my mailing address is:
9 Kirk Wynd
Cupar, Fife
KY15
Send pressies. Specifically American foodstuffs.
Also, Jamie leaves tomorrow and I am sad.