Friday, February 16, 2007
Sneak Preview: Sweden
I finally had a spare moment to sit down and write about my trip, and then I remembered that it's Friday night, I'm young, and I've been working myself to death lately...
So here's a sneak preview of excitement to come; our three days in Sala, Sweden included a trip to visit the crazy neighbor who builds replicas of Turkish mosques in his yard. He only uses hand tools and the colors are "his own fantasy." He led us around the property showing us his work in three different languages; switching seamlessly from Swedish to German to Turkish and back again. Caleb and I fancy him something of a prophet, and whether or not this is the case his life's work is pretty amazing.
I knew that trying to describe my time spent with him would be impossible, so I took a video. Enjoy, and speak on, prophet!