Friday, April 27, 2007
Being Awesome (aka check out my sweet robe)
What do you do when someone flies 4,000 miles and travels for 30 hours to see you? Sing crappy songs a capella, of course! I include this video on my blog for archival purposes, but also so that the world can see my kickin' bathrobe. It's made of fleece and is the warmest bathrobe of them all. I stole it from my mom. Yep, just shoved it in my suitcase and flew to Scotland. Sorry mom.
Today is kind of a mixed bag. I'm not working today because I'm going in tomorrow to play cheerful tour guide for The Scottish Vernacular Furniture and Tea-Cozy Society (or something along those lines), and I don't have the faintest idea of what to do with my time off. I took a melon over to Bridget and she in return gave me a bicycle, so that was cool, and now I'm off to open a Scottish bank account and keep spreading my brand of American joy all over town.
I am one week of class and two exams away from being dunzo.
The end.