Eerily warm. I've been wearing flip flops every day for the last week. Spring fever has hit the Kingdom of Fife, AND HOW. You give Scottish people a little sun and what do they do? They whip off their clothing and sprint towards the North Sea. The student body has taken to the beach in droves for bbq's, rugby, and polo. We had a bonfire this weekend on the castle sands (the beach right under the cliff that the castle is built on) and managed not to burn anything down. Rob, who is English, had graham crackers and hershey bars sent to him from the States for reasons I cannot fathom (besides the obvious: they are so tasty) and we all ate proper s'mores and felt much improved.




Scott arrived yesterday from Charleston, SC, for a week of Scottish fun. We had a little dinner last night to kick things off. I'm excited about the next few days, they should be a-rockin... especially if the weather stays freakishly warm.