Seriously. I love it. This morning I am researching Scottish East Coast Potteries and this afternoon I get to do a little write-up of the Tay Bridge Disaster of 1879. I'm also working with a fabulous local artist named Marianna on a custom FFM tea towel for the museum shop. Hilarious. You can check her out at http://www.openstudiosfife.co.uk.
I am moving house in a month. I will be living on the third floor of my art history professor's house on the old high street in Cupar. My address will be:
9 Kirk Wynd
Cupar
Fife
KY15 5AW
The two local newspapers are coming to photograph me this afternoon. Turns out the new American curator is news-worthy. I have no idea what I'm going to say to them, but it will no doubt be something embarassing that I will regret later. ("Come on down to the museum, y'all! It's, like, real awesome!")