It's another big news day: I got offered a summer internship at Sotheby's in New York. So far I've gotten everything I applied for. Happy days! I don't want to toot my own horn (hey, what else is a blog anyways besides one continuous self-five?), but I will say that the Princeton Review gives the Sotheby's internship it's highest selectivity rating. Ew, I just grossed myself out. Moving on:The Fife Museum has offered me a salary increase and various other perks (no home theatre and personal retinue of bodyguards, but I'm working on it) to stay through the summer and set up their education program. This is funny/terrifying on a number of levels, but it's definitely something to consider.
So many decisions to make, and all I want to do is go out for Boozeday Tuesday with my terrific group of friends. Here I am at that crucial juncture where you are no longer a "fun loving student" but an "alcoholic" with a "career" to keep in mind. When did this happen?!