
Jamie and I arrived back in St Andrews this afternoon from a little trip we like to call Spring Break '07: Euroballers. Jamie snapped this sweet photo outside the Louvre; if you click on it and look closely you can see that I am actually floating off the ground in anticipation. High Art!
We spent four days in Paris and four in Holland [although I kick-started the trip with three days in London-- but London is old hat]
Paris was lovely and bitterly cold, Amsterdam was appropriately seedy, and I am happy to say that the tulips were in bloom across the Dutch countryside! We spent some time in Leiden with Charlie (where he is in medical school) and he was generous enough to take us to Den Haag as well as ferry us about on bikes and basically make sure we had a good ol' Dutch time.
Once I load the pictures on to my computer I will barrage you with more album links.
I've got a pile of mail by the door and my suitcase is still in the stairwell... but the good news is I have FIVE FULL DAYS of nothing to do except clean up, work on some things, and get my life back in order. Huzzah!
I'd say spring break '07 has been pretty bangin'