Monday, May 21, 2007

The End.

This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

- Winston Churchill

Weird. It's over. I am referring to WWII of course, and not my year in St Andrews.

My year in St Andrews is finished as well, which is also strange; compounded by the fact that all I have to look forward to is a 65 hour work week and no days off until July 28th. Is this the time to reflect back on my year? No, I don't think so, because it's not over yet! Everyone is still in town for the time being and graduation isn't until June 22nd, so I've got a month before it really feels like the end. We are moving out of the flat by the end of the week and I will probably cry, but for now I am happily cleaning up, washing clothes, and pretending I can be 21 forever.

Also, I haven't gotten my exam grades back so for now we can just assume that I failed them all spectacularly and will be forced to move back to Hendersonville and enroll at Blue Ridge Tech. Stranger things have happened.

Oh, and just in case you were sweating it, I'm not shutting down the blog just because the year is over. I'll probably change the name, but the address will stay the same. You know this summer is going to be some funny mess. Plus I haven't been discovered on the internet and fired, so there's always that to look forward to. Out!