Thursday, May 03, 2007

FACELIFT

Much like the lovely Joan Rivers, I decided I'd had it with my old, flabby blog, so I grabbed those edges and just pulled-pulled-pulled! I know some of you fear change and I apologize for springing this on you without warning. Now that I mention it you should probably see someone about that. Just saying.

Miscellaneous news items:
- My ever-ambiguous art history class on 'Walking Art' has its very own blog. Check it out at the right. And yes, I made it. And yes, I hope to get high marks. It's still in the early stages; my classmates will moderate one week apiece until it is a big ball of awesome.
- My good friend Bridget who pops up on this page quite a lot has started her own blog! It is beautiful, witty, and buxom just like she is. You should probably check it out after you learn about Walking Art.
- I FINISHED UP MY UNDERGRADUATE CAREER TODAY. I mean, at least until exams. Well... and then I guess there's still graduate school in September... so really, nevermind. But still kind of awesome. I guess.
- I have a paper due tomorrow so I should probably start working on that instead of making up things to do like overhauling my blog template.

In other news:
- BBC Radio Scotland called me up yesterday and they've decided to do a show about the museum! It's a 30 minute segment on a show called Grassroots, and it should be airing sometime next week. David Jones and I will be talking about chairs, among other things. I'll post details about how you can listen online. There might even be a podcast! Hilarious.

Everything is coming up Lauren. Except this paper. To the library!