Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Sun Sets Late and We Go Batty

This photo was taken from my kitchen window at 9:32 pm. What? Well, it sure makes a 16 hour day a whole lot easier. I have no idea what I'm going to do by the end of June when the sun starts setting at about 11. I'll be like Al Pacino in that movie Insomnia where he goes around feverishly taping all the window shades shut.

I talk about work a lot these days, but sometimes I get to hang out with my friends. When you live out in the middle of nowhere you start to make your own fun. Recently we've been dashing to the beach and jumping up into the air. It's pretty cool. I mean, it's no playstation but we have a good time.

We should be on TV or something. It would probably cost about 20 dollars to send us a playstation... plus the cost of the playstation... you know, if you're interested. In a related note: we are going to have amazing calves.